Application open October 1-14 & February 1-14
The WKU Apartments offer premiere, fully furnished two-bedroom and one-bedroom options for students with 60 or more credit hours (at the time of lease) who desire an apartment experience while living on the Hill.
The two apartment buildings are located on Kentucky Street next to the Alumni Square Garage, and are owned and operated by the WKU Department of Housing & Residence Life.
Scholarships and financial aid can be applied.
Ready for your own SLICE of campus?
Join us for WKU Kentucky Street Apartment Tours and Free Pizza
Monday, January 30, 2023
5:00-6:30 PM | Tours Every 20 Minutes
Enter at 1355 Kentucky Street
WKU Apartment applications are accepted October 1-14 and February 1-14
All units come with the following amenities:
Fully furnished with a couch, coffee table, full size bed, dresser and nightstand
*Bar stools are provided in 1350 Kentucky St. apartments only
Stainless steel appliances: refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, & dishwasher
Washer & dryer
Internet & Utilities Included
(Includes $50/month/person electricity allowance)
Granite counter tops
Closets in bedroom with wire shelving
Ceiling fans in living room & bedrooms
Free, timely maintenance
- Full time and approved part time students
- Students with over 60 earned credit hours
- 11-month lease with option for 12
- 11-month lease ends June 30
- 6-month lease for residents moving in January 1st
- If you re-sign, your second lease term starts July 1
- Apartment rent will be applied to your student account. Scholarships and financial aid can be applied
- Utility (Electricity) Allowance - $50/month/person, all others included
- 1350 Kentucky Street, Bowling Green, KY, 42101