Fall 2020 Apartment Move In
WKU Housing & Residence Life has modified the move in process for all students to provide a safe and efficient experience for our students and staff during the COVID-19 pandemic. A move-in timeslot is required.
The WKU Apartments offer premiere, fully funished two-bedroom and one-bedroom options for students with 60 or more credit hours (at the time of lease) who desire an apartment experience while living on the Hill.
The two apartment buildings are located on Kentucky Street next to the Alumni Square Garage, and are owned and operated by the WKU Department of Housing & Residence Life.
Scholarships and financial aid can be applied.
WKU Apartment applications are accepted October 1-14 and February 1-14
All units are identical and come with the following amenities:
- Fully furnished with a couch, coffee table, full size bed, dresser and nightstand
- Stainless steel appliances: refrigerator, stove, dishwasher
- Washer and dryer
- Crown molding
- Granite counter tops
- Utility closet
- Closets in bedroom with wire shelving
- Tiled bathrooms
- Ceiling fans in living room and bedrooms
- Window blinds
- Bar stools are provided in 1350 Kentucky Street apartments only
- Cable and internet included
- Full time and approved part time students
- Students with over 60 earned credit hours
- 11-month lease with option for 12
- 11-month lease ends June 30
- 6-month lease for residents moving in January 1st
- If you re-sign, your second lease term starts July 1
- Apartment rent will be applied to your student account. Scholarships and financial aid can be applied
- Utility (Electricity) Allowance - $40/month/person, all others included
- 1350 Kentucky Street, Bowling Green, KY, 42101