Housing & Residence Life
Monday, January 30th
- Location: WKU Kentucky Street Apartments | Enter at 1355 Kentucky Street
- Time: 5:00pm - 6:30pm
WKU Apartments Open House
Join us for WKU Kentucky Street Apartment tours and free pizza
Monday, January 30 | 5:00-6:30 PM | Tours Every 20 Min.
Enter at 1355 Kentucky Street
The WKU Kentucky Street Apartments offer students with 60 or more credit hours at the time of lease the opportunity to have an apartment experience without leaving the Hill!
- Scholarships and financial aid can be applied toward rent.
- WKU Apartments are available in 1 or 2-bedroom options.
- All Utilities Included - water, internet, trash; electricity allowance of $50 per person
- Fully Furnished
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Washer & Dryer
- Crown Molding
- Granite Counter Tops
- Access to Residential Parking
- Recreation spaces including a gym, movie theater, community & study rooms
- Free, timely maintenance
- On-site staff
- On-campus commute
- Monthly or semester rent payment options
- No application fee if you currently live on campus; application fee for off-campus students is only collected if an apartment offer is made and accepted by the student.
The WKU Kentucky Street Apartments Application for 2023-2024 is open February 1-14.
Learn more and apply at www.wku.edu/housing/apartments
Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.