Time: All Day
Apply for the WKU Apartments
How to Apply:
- Log into Topnet
- Under the "Student Services" menu, select "My Apartment Portal"
- Select "Apartment Wait List"
- Select "add me to the wait list,"
- Complete an apartment application when directed
- Update the application each semester to maintain the validity of your application for the current upcoming semester
Applicants should review the WKU Apartments Lease. Students will sign an individual lease upon receiving notification via email that their application has been received and an apartment is being offered to them and a monetary deposit has been received to hold the apartment.
** Students with a past due account at WKU will not be able to apply unless they pay their student bill in full. Contact WKU Billings Office at (270)745-6381 if you have questions about your bill.
More information available at wku.edu/housing/apartments
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,