PTS COVID19 Safety
Parking and Transportation Services have implemented numerous safety measures in response to the novel coronavirus pandemic. For the safety of everyone, the following protocols have been put in place.
- A new customer service curb-side check-in process has been launched. For customers wanting to come into the office, you must first register and then check-in once you've arrived.
- There is a virtual wait line and you will remain in your vehicle until contacted to come inside.
- There is a limit of 2 customers in the lobby at once.
- Plexiglas shields have been installed at all customer service desks.
- A hand sanitizer station is located at the front door.
- Masks will be required for anyone entering the building.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines while conducting business in the office.
- If you are sick or are displaying any COVID19 symptom, we ask that you come back at a later time.
- New bus routes have been developed that will decrease the number of passengers. The routes prioritize getting students to campus. Once on campus, students may ride a bike or walk to class.
- Some of the busiest bus stops on Normal St have closed in an effort to reduce people
congregating. Those stops include:
- Gary Ransdell Hall
- Helm Library
- Grise Hall
- Jody Richards Hall
- We have increased cleaning and disinfection of all our transit buses.
- For driver and passenger safety, plexiglass shields have been installed on all buses.
- Please load and unload from the rear door of the bus, except for those needing to use the front door ramp.
- Seats have been marked to help passengers remain 6 feet apart.
- Please wear masks while on the bus.