Visitor Parking Policy
General Permit Requirements
- In general, parking permits are required to park on campus during enforcement hours.
- Enforcement hours – 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday
- Evening enforcement hours – 4:30 PM – 10:00 PM, Monday through Friday
- See “Evening Parking Policy” for permit requirements in the evening.
- One-day Visitor Permits
- One-day visitor permits are available for $2/day at the Parking and Transportation Services office.
- One-day visitor permits allow parking in all non-reserved parking spaces on campus.
- Free Topper Transit service is available to locations on the main campus and South Campus.
- A free ADA shuttle is available upon request, during operating hours. Contact Parking and Transportation to request a pick up.
Public Parking Areas
- Parking meters are available throughout campus for a fee of $0.50/15 minutes. Parking length and enforcement hours vary by location. Check the sticker on the meter for details. If no sticker is present, assume the meter is being enforced.
- The Diddle South Public Parking Lot, located on the Avenue of Champions, is available for a fee of $2/hour with $1 for each additional hour ($10/day maximum). A multi-space payment machine serves entire lot. Parking fees are assessed between 7:30 AM and 10:00 PM, Mon - Fri.
- Chestnut Street North Lot has a multi-space payment machine that services 16 spaces in the front corner of the lot. Rates are $2/hour with $1 for each additional hour ($10/day maximum). Parking fees are assessed between 7:30 AM and 10:00 PM, Mon - Fri.
- Gated Regents Pay Lot provides visitor parking. Rates are $2/hour with $1 for each additional hour ($10/day maximum). Parking fees are assessed between 7:30 AM and 10 PM daily, Mon - Sat. Gates remain down on Sundays but no fees are assessed.
- Alumni Square Garage offers "pay as you go parking" with credit card validations, one day permit parking, and event parking. Daily parking fees are $2/hour with $10 daily maximum. Event rates vary.
- Visitors may purchase a $2/day Visitor Parking Permit at Parking and Transportation Services office located on Campbell Lane. Visitor permits are non-refundable.