Temporary Parking Permit Policy
General Permit Requirements
- In general, parking permits are required to park on campus during enforcement hours.
- Enforcement hours: 7:00 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday
- Evening enforcement hours: 4:30 PM – 10:30 PM. See Evening Parking Policy for permit requirements in the evening.
Faculty, Staff, and Students
- Permit eligibility and parking privileges correspond to customer status.
- Customers who have purchased an annual permit, but who have forgotten their permit, may be issued up to 3 free temporary permits per academic year. Each additional temporary permit is $2/day.
- For customers who have not purchased an annual permit, a temporary permit may also be purchased for $2/day.
Public Parking Areas
- Parking meters are available throughout campus for a fee of $0.50/15 minutes. Parking length and enforcement hours vary by location. Check the sticker on the meter for details. If no sticker is present, assume the meter is being enforced.
- The Diddle South Public Parking Lot, located on the Avenue of Champions, is available for a fee of $2/hour with $1 for each additional hour ($10/day maximum). A multi-space payment machine serves entire lot. Parking fees are assessed between 7:30AM to 4:30PM Monday - Friday.
- Chestnut Street North Lot has a multi-space payment machine that services 16 spaces in the front corner of the lot. Rates are $2/hour with $1 for each additional hour ($10/day maximum). Parking fees are assessed between 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday - Friday.
- Regents Pay Lot provides visitor parking. Rates are $2/hour with $1 for each additional hour ($10/day maximum). Parking fees are assessed between 7:30 AM to 10:30 PM daily.
- Pearce Ford Loop Pay Lot. Rates are $2/hour with a $10/day maximum. Fees assessed 7:30AM to 10:30PM daily.
- Alumni Square Garage offers "pay as you go parking" with credit card validations, one day permit parking, and event parking. Daily parking fees are $2/hour with $10 daily maximum.