Evening Parking Policy
Evening Enforcement Hours – 4:30 PM to 10:30 PM daily.
A current WKU parking permit is required in the evening in the following locations:
- Housing parking lots remain housing zones and are enforced in the evening. A current lot-specific Housing permit is required to park in Housing lots in the evening.
- Meters located near residence halls are enforced 7:30AM - 10:30PM daily.
- Mimosa Lot and Gated Hilltop Lot become “AP” (All Permit) lots in the evening. A current permit is required to park in these lots in the evening. All WKU permits are honored, including South Campus permits.
- Regents Pay Lot and Pearce Ford Tower Loop Pay Lot:
- Fees are assessed 7:30 AM - 10:30 PM daily
WKU parking permits are NOT required in the evening in the following areas:
- Commuter parking lots (including Parking Structure 2)
- All Faculty/Staff parking lots (except Mimosa / Gated Hilltop as noted above)
- The parking lots which are zoned Overflow zones (OZ) during the day are open in the evening.
Enforcement hours for meters are described on stickers at the meters.
Special events may disrupt evening parking plans. During special events, lots may be reserved for the event, or an event parking fee may be charged to park in designated lots.
Other Enforcement Practices
- Safety violations are enforced at all times.
- Disability parking is enforced at all times and a WKU disability permit is required in both Tier 1 and Tier 2 disability parking spaces.
- Unless otherwise noted, reserved parking and loading/unloading zones are enforced at all times.