ParkMobile On-Demand Parking
- Pay by App: The full-featured app for iOS and Android provides the most complete parking experience.
- Pay by Web: New lightweight mobile web experience lets you quickly pay for parking without downloading the full app.
- Pay by Text: Text “PARK” to 77223 and you will be able to quickly start a parking session.
- Google Pay: Pay with ParkMobile right in the Google Pay app. Plus, quick links from Google Maps make it easy to navigate and start a parking session.
1. Download the ParkMobile app. You can find the app on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
2. Create your ParkMobile Account. Enter your email, create a password, and provide payment information.
3. Find a parking space on campus. ParkMobile spaces will be designated by a sign. The app also has a parking space locator.
4. Begin your parking session. Enter the parking area where your vehicle is located. Opt-in to receive a reminder 15 minutes before your session expiration.
The full-featured ParkMobile app for iOS and Android devices offers more features than the web app. If you are a frequent parker, you might consider downloading the full-featured app. The mobile web app is a good option for people who park less often and want fewer apps on their smartphone.
Yes. You can log in to the ParkMobile iOS/Android app and the web app using the same account credentials.
No. The Google Pay app requires a separate account setup and is not linked to an existing ParkMobile account. If you want to use Google Pay, you will need to set up a new account within that app.
You will get a link that will take you to the ParkMobile web app to make a parking payment.
When using driving navigation in Google Maps, you will see a “pay for parking” button in areas where ParkMobile is available. When you tap that button, it will take you to Google Pay, where you can make a ParkMobile payment.
Yes. You can extend your parking time using the app, web, or Google Pay.
ParkMobile offers an automated phone-based system where you can call a number posted on the signs around the parking space and make a payment.