Intersession Parking Policy
Intersession Parking is to improve parking access to students, faculty, staff, contractors, vendors, visitors, and departments during time periods when parking demands are lessened and shuttle service is suspended or limited.
- All Faculty/Staff permits (FS1, FS2, and FS3) will be honored in all Faculty/Staff lots.
Commuter and Housing Lots
- All student lots (Housing and Commuter) are open with no permit required.
- Parking Structure 3 is closed for the summer.
- To park on campus using a ParkMobile permit (PM), a reservation is required for the day you are parking.
Meters and Pay Lots
- Meters and pay lots will require payment.
- Reserved spaces, disability parking, and safety violations are enforced as usual.
- Tier 2 permits are honored in Tier 1 spaces.
- The Shopping Shuttle will run on 60 minute frequency on Wednesday and Saturday from 4PM – 8PM.
- The ADA and the TopperTaxi on-demand service will be available from 7:30AM – 4:30PM Monday - Friday. Request a ride using TapRide app.
- No other transit service will be available