Greek Resident Parking Policy
Western Kentucky University has an agreement with the Greek organizations building houses in the Greek Village to provide parking for the members living in the houses.
Not all residents of a house require a parking permit. The current organization president or designee will forward a list of intended residents by July 1 every summer. WKU Parking & Transportation Services will maintain a current list of the house residents. Any alterations to this list must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as they are known.
- Greek residents are classified as Commuters. The cost of the Greek permit is equal to the current cost of a Commuter parking permit.
- Greek Permits valid in:
Anytime: Lower Hub Lot, H3, C7 & OZ
After 2:00PM: Lower Hub Lot, H3, C1, C4, C7 & OZ
4:30PM - 7:30AM: Valid in All Zones EXCEPT Housing.
- Greek Village residents can order online only after a resident list has been submitted to PTS by the organization president or designee.
- PTS will only issue the number of permits per house that is allowed.
- If a resident moves out and is replaced, a Greek permit cannot be issued to the new resident until the original permit is returned.
- Students moving out of the house after a permit is purchased must return the permit to Parking and Transportation Services.
- A permit refund will be issued at the current pro-rated price when returned prior to Spring Break.
Any student not living in a Greek Village house found using a Greek permit will be subject to a citation for “Unauthorized Use of Permit” and fined $50 and will be referred to Judicial Affairs for disciplinary action.