Parking Lot Closings
- Tuesday, August 31st, 2021
On Thursday, September 2nd, the WKU Hilltoppers will host the UT Martin Skyhawks in the home opener football game with a 7:00 PM kick-off! In preparation for the game, several parking lots will be reserved. See the Reserved Parking Map for details.
- SUPPORT PARKING LOTS are reserved beginning Wednesday evening, September 1st. No new entry will begin at 4:30PM and lots must be cleared by 6:00PM. These include:
- CHB Lot next to PS1
- Denes Field Lot
- West Stadium Lot
- H4 parking spaces on Avenue of Champions
- Service Supply Lot: Spaces along the fence
- EVENT PARKING LOTS are reserved beginning at 2:00 PM Thursday, September 2nd, and must be cleared by 3:30 PM. These include:
- McCormack Lot
- Parking Structure 1 Levels 1-3
- H1 permits will be honored in Levels 4-7
- Parking Structure 2
- First floor will close to new entry beginning at 8:30AM.
- Remainder of the deck will close to new entry beginning at 2:00 PM.
- Lots surrounding Diddle Arena
- South Lawn Lot
- Avenue of Champions Faculty/Staff parking
- Front portion of Service Supply Lot
- A portion of the Poland Lot closest to Avenue of Champions
- Creason Lot OZ Zone and area closest to the Softball Field.
Alternate parking is available in the following lots after 2PM Thursday:
- Parking Structure 3. Transit service to campus provided by the Route 2 – Campus Circulator (towards the Valley) and the Route 1 – South Campus (towards Gary Ransdell Hall).
- Alumni Square Garage (limited space available). Route 3 - Kentucky Street transit route bus stop is located on Kentucky St at 13th Ave and serves academic buildings along Normal and State St.
- Park Street Lot. Transit service is provided by Route 1 - South Campus and serves academic buildings on Normal and State St.
- South Chestnut OZ zone. South Chestnut is within walking distance of Gary Ransdell Hall area.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation. For other event information, please visit www.wku.edu/transportation.