Spring 2021 Parking and Transportation Changes
- Friday, January 15th, 2021
We hope you had a great winter break! Here are updates for the parking and transit operations for the Spring Semester:
- See the #WKUKnowParking Spring 2021 Transit Changes Video
- Increased frequency with three NEW daytime routes:
- Red Line – serves Parking Structure 3, the Valley, Normal Street and DSU with frequency every 10 minutes during peak service.
- White Line – serves South Campus, Normal Street and Park Street Lot with frequency every 16 minutes during peak service.
- Blue Line – serves Parking Structure 3, Normal Street, the Valley, Kentucky Street Apartments, and the Columns with frequency every 13 minutes during peak service.
- New evening hours for on-demand service:
- Topper Taxi will operate 4:30PM – 9PM on Sundays and 6PM – 9PM Monday – Friday during the Spring semester. To request a ride with Topper Taxi, download the free TapRide app and log-in using your NetID and password.
- GO bg passes can be purchased at the PTS office for $10 for the Spring term. GO bg bus passes will change to electronic format that can be accessed with a smart phone. For more information on GO bg routes, visit GO bg’s website.
Housing parking regulations resume on Monday, January 18th at 4:30 PM. Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Tuesday, January 19th, at 7:15AM.
Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.