Commuter Permit Online Sales Now Open
- Author: Thursday, May 14th, 2020
If you are not a Commuter student, please disregard this message.
Commuter parking permits for the 2020-2021 Academic Year are on sales now! Click HERE.
- Due to precautions of the COVID19 pandemic, permit sales are online only.
- Please choose to have your permit mailed. Pre-ordered permits will be mailed beginning mid-July.
- Students may choose to have their parking permit charged to their student account if purchased by Friday, August 28, 2020.
Permits are sold on a first come, first served basis. A wait list becomes available for each zone after that permit sells out. For more information and to view Commuter permit options, click HERE or view the Commuter Parking Map.
- A portion of Chestnut Street South Lot will now be zoned Commuter Non-Premium C3.
- Kentucky Street Lot will no longer be zoned for Commuter parking.
- Parking Structure 3 will be zoned C5.
- OZ (Overflow Zone) parking is being expanded in the Chestnut Street South Lot.
- If you currently have a Park Mobile Permit (PM), it will not expire. PM permits are renewable each year.