Spring 2020 Parking and Transportation
- Author: Thursday, January 23rd, 2020
We hope you had a great winter break! Here are updates for the parking and transit operations for the Spring Semester:
Topper Transit Changes:
- Increased service frequency:
- The Kroger bus stop will be removed from the Hilltopper evening 6PM – 9PM route
- The Morgantown Rd Walmart bus stop will be removed from the Big Red evening 6PM – 9PM route
- The Ogden/Park Street bus stop will be removed from the Big Red Route
- More shopping opportunities during week:
- The Shopping Shuttle will operate on Wednesdays from 6PM – 9:30PM. The route will continue to operate as normal on Saturdays 4PM – 8PM.
- New Topper Taxi service on Fridays:
- Topper Taxi will provide evening service from 6PM – 9PM on Fridays.
- The service will continue operating Sunday 6PM – 11PM and Monday – Thursday 9PM – 11PM.
- To request a ride with Topper Taxi, use the TapRide app and log-in using your NetID and password.
Housing parking regulations resume on Sunday, January 26th at 4:30 PM. Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Monday, January 27th, at 7AM.