Parking Lot Closings for Football Game
- Author: Monday, November 25th, 2019
On Saturday, November 30th, the WKU Hilltoppers will play the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders with a 1:06 PM kick-off! In preparation for the game, several parking lots will be reserved. See the Reserved Parking Map for details.
- SUPPORT PARKING LOTS are reserved beginning Friday, November 29th. No new entry will begin at 4:30PM and lots must be cleared by 6:00PM. These include:
- H4 parking spaces on Avenue of Champions
- A portion of the Poland Lot closest to Avenue of Champions
- Creason Lot OZ Zone and area closest to the Softball Field.
- College Heights Blvd Lot
- A portion of South Lawn Lot closest to DSU
- Parking Structure 2 – First Floor
- Service Supply Lot
- Nick Denes Lot
- EVENT PARKING LOTS are reserved beginning at 6AM Saturday, November 30thand must be cleared by 7AM Saturday. These include:
- McCormack Lot
- Parking Structure 1: Level 3 to include ramps and the 1stfloor ramp off AOC.
- H1 permits will be honored in Levels 4-7
- All lots surrounding Diddle Arena
- Parking Structure 2
- South Lawn Lot
- Avenue of Champions faculty/staff section
Alternate parking is available in Creason Lot or Parking Structure 3.
- Minor service delays are possible on the Shopping Shuttle due to traffic on University Blvd. and College Heights Blvd.
During this large campus event, expect heavy traffic and difficulty finding parking. If you must move your vehicle, please be aware of parking lot and road closings and plan extra time to find available parking. We expect event parking and traffic to clear around 4 PM.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation. For other event information, please visit www.wku.edu/transportation.