Parking and Transit Summer Session Changes
- Author: Thursday, May 2nd, 2019
The following parking and transit changes will be in effect May 13th – August 16th. See the 2019 Intersession Parking Map.
- Intersession Parking will be in effect for the summer.
- All WKU permits will be honored in all student (Commuter and Housing) lots.
- Faculty/Staff zones, disability parking, safety violations, meters, and pay lots will be enforced as usual during business hours.
- After close of business, all lots will be open and will not require a current WKU permit.
- Parking Structure 1 Levels 4-7 are closed for the summer.
- Parking Structure 3 is closed for the summer.
- Lots that do not require a permit (free parking) during Intersession include: Adams Street Lot, portion of Chestnut Street South Lot, Creason Lot, Normal Street South Lot, Russellville Road Lot, portion of Service Supply Lot, University Blvd Lot, Campbell Lane Lot, South Campus Lot
- Lights will be turned off at all times in Lots that Close at Dusk.
- Lights will turn off at 9PM in Lots that Close at 9PM.
- See the 2019 Intersession Parking Map or entrance lot signs for specific information.
- A shuttle van will depart Campbell Lane at 7:30AM and run on the half-hour with the last trip at 4:00PM. Passengers will need to be waiting at the bus stop for the shuttle van to arrive. The van will serve the following locations:
- Campbell Lane
- Campus Evolution Villages
- Gary Ransdell Hall
- Cherry Hall
- Keen Hall
- ADA Shuttle on call service only. Please call 270-745-2361.
- Green Line (Shopping Shuttle) will run on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 4 PM – 8 PM ONLY.