- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Parking and Transit During Fall Break
|Date: Monday, September 30th, 2013||Return|
It’s hard to believe but it’s time for Fall Break already! We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of a few parking adjustments during the break.
- As part of an energy savings initiative, lights will be turned off in underutilzied lots. These are:
- Center Street Lot
- Chestnut Street North Lot
- Chestnut Street South Lot
- University Blvd. Lot
If you are leaving your vehicle on campus overnight, please utilize a lot that will remain open overnight.
- Intersession parking will be observed on Thursday, October 3rd – Sunday, October 6th. Click HERE to view Intersession Map.
- All F/S lots will be enforced as usual.
- All parking meters will be enforced.
- Tier 2 Disability permits will be honored in any campus disability space.
- Housing & Commuter lots become All Permit Zones.
- PS2 will be open to any current WKU permit holder.
Topper Transit Schedule:
- No regular Topper Transit service on Thursday and Friday. The late night Purple Line is suspended during Fall Break as well.
- Shopping Shuttle will only operate on Sat. with runs beginning on the hour 4pm through 7pm.
Please contact us at 270-745-2361 or email email@example.com with any questions.
March 12 - March 16
March 10th to March 14th
Congratulations to the winners!
Complete the survey and sign up for a prize drawing.
Purple Line Service Frequency
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.