- Buy your WKU Parking Permit!
- Manage Your Parking Account
- Appeal a Citation
- Pay a Citation
- NextBus Information
- Alumni Square Garage
- Enterprise Car Share
- Event Shuttle Request
- Departmental Service Request
- Advertising Opportunities
- Airport Shuttle Service
- Visitors to Campus
- Disability Parking
- Car Free
- PTS Staff
- Campus Services and Facilities
- 15 Passenger Van Training
Football Event Parking
|Date: Thursday, September 19th, 2013||Return|
WKU football will host Morgan State on Saturday, September 21, 2013.
Kick-off is at 6:00 p.m. with tailgating festivities beginning at 8:00 AM. Tailgating areas close 30 minutes prior to start of the game. For a detailed tailgating map, please click HERE.
Several parking lots will be reserved for event parking. These lots will close Friday evening at 10:00 p.m. and must be cleared by 7:00 a.m. Saturday morning:
- All parking lots surrounding Diddle Arena
- Parking Structure 2 (PS2)
- South Lawn
- Parking spaces along Avenue of Champions down to University Blvd.
- McCormack Lot
- A portion of the Gated Regents Lot
Vehicles remaining in reserved areas are subject to a $35 fine and relocation.
Disability and RV Parking
- Disability parking is provided in the Jones Jaggers Lot. Shuttle service begins at 4PM and runs continuously throughout the game.
- RV Parking will be provided in the Service Supply Lot on a first come, first served basis. Unused parking will open at 5PM for general parking.
Road Closings and Traffic Control
In addition, roads will close prior to the game and post-game event traffic will be controlled by police officers at key intersections.
- Beginning at 11:30 AM
- College Heights Blvd. will be closed between Colonnade Drive and University Blvd. Access will be restricted to HAF permit holders and tailgating season pass holders.
- Avenue of Champions will be closed at College Heights Blvd. Access will be restricted to HAF permit holders.
- Following the game, while event traffic is exiting campus, traffic will not be allowed onto campus. Traffic will be controlled at the following intersections:
- University Blvd and 31W
- University Blvd and Normal Street
- University Blvd and Russellville Rd
- University Blvd and Parking Structure 2
- University Blvd and Parking Structure 1
- University Blvd and Old Morgantown Road
- Russellville Road and Morgantown Road
To see a map of the reserved parking lots and road closings, click HERE. As we implement the event parking and traffic control plan, your cooperation is appreciated. For a post-event traffic map, click HERE.
March 10th to March 14th
Congratulations to the winners!
Complete the survey and sign up for a prize drawing.
Purple Line Service Frequency
Speed Limit Reduced on Normal and State Streets
New Yellow Line
New Purple Line Transit Service
Big discounts offered to Students, Faculty, and Staff. Visit www.InShuttle.com/wku to make your reservations! Click the headline above for more information.