Spring 2023 Parking and Transportation
- Friday, January 13th, 2023
We hope you had a great winter break! Here are some reminders for the Spring 2023 Semester.
- Full Transit Service resumes 1/17/23 and the Shopping Shuttle will return to Saturday only service beginning 1/14/23.
- Russellville Road West Lot is closed for the Spring 2023 semester. Alternate parking for C6 permit holders is available in the Overflow Zone (OZ) adjacent to Parking Structure 3. Transit service is provided every 15 minutes during peak service by the following routes:
- Topper Taxi will not operate on Sunday, January 15, 2023. The service will instead operate on Monday, January 16, 2023 from 4:30PM – 9PM.
- During the Spring semester, Topper Taxi will operate:
- Paratransit service Monday – Friday 7:30AM – 4:30PM.
- On-Demand service
- Sunday: 4:30 PM – 9:00 PM
- Monday – Thursday: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Friday: 4:30PM – 9:00 PM
- To request a ride with Topper Taxi, use the TapRide app and log-in using your NetID and password.
- Housing parking regulations resume on Monday, January 16, 2023at 4:30 PM. Please make sure to park in your zone.
- Normal parking regulations and full transit services resume on Tuesday, January 17, 2023, at 7AM.
- As a reminder, 16 spaces in the back of College Hill Lot have been converted to On-Demand Park Mobile spaces. The rate will be $2/hour with no time limit.
- Payment can be made using the ParkMobile app, visiting the ParkMobile website, or calling 866-727-5044. Once your ParkMobile account is created, provide your vehicle and payment information. Opt-in to receive a reminder 15 minutes prior to your session expiring. Additional time can be added to a session prior to the expiration.