Winter Session Parking and Transit Changes
- Tuesday, December 6th, 2022
The following parking and transit changes will be in effect during Winter Session from Monday, December 12, 2022 - Sunday, January 15, 2023.
- All student lots (Housing and Commuter) are open no permit required.
- Faculty / staff zones, reserved spaces, metered parking, and safety violations will be enforced as usual.
- Parking Structure 3 and Russellville Road West will be closed with lights off.
- While the University is closed, Monday, December 19, 2022 – Monday, January 2, 2023, all lots are open except for lots reserved in support of basketball event operations.
- Students leaving a vehicle on campus during Winter Break should park in one of the interior campus lots: Poland Lot, Normal Hall Lot, Regents Hall Lot, Minton Lot, or PS2 Levels 2-5.
- The Shopping Shuttle will run on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 4PM – 8PM.
- No Service on Saturday, 12/24/22. Will operate on Monday, 12/26/22 4PM – 8PM.
- No Service on Saturday, 12/31/22. Will operate on Monday, 1/2/23 4PM – 8PM.
- ADA and TopperTaxi on-demand service will be available:
- Monday, December 12, 2022 – Friday, December 16, 2022 from 7:30AM – 4:30PM
- Tuesday, January 3, 2023 – Friday, January 13, 2023 from 7:30AM – 4:30PM
- Request a ride using TapRide app.
- No ADA or On-Demand service available from Monday, December 19, 2022 – Monday, January 2, 2023.
- No other transit service will be available.
Enforcement of Housing lots begins on Monday, January 16, 2023 at 4:30 PM. Normal parking regulations and transit service resumes on Tuesday, January 17. 2023.