- Meet Our Staff
- Interactive Process
- Registration Process
- Accommodations/Auxiliary Aids
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
- Note Taking
- Testing Guidelines and Forms
- Student Resources
(Page Under Construction)
- MAPS Student Organization
- Faculty Information
- Parent/Guardian Information
More Content Coming Soon.
- ADA Student Grievance Procedure
- Student Disability Accommodations / Section 504 and ADA Compliance
There are many resources available on and off campus to help you succeed. Links to different areas are listed below to guide you to those resources. Contact us with any questions!
Academic Resources on Campus
- Academic Advising and Retention Center (AARC)
- Best Expectation Programs (BEP)
- The Learning Center (TLC)
- Math Tutoring Lab
- Other Tutoring Services
- WKU Writing Center
Support Resources on Campus
- The Center for Career & Professional Development
- Student Support Services
- Clinical Educational Complex – Kelly Autism Program, Acquired Brain Injury Resources Program, & Family Resource Center
Maps, Parking, & Transportation
- List of WKU Transportation Maps
- List of WKU Facilities Maps
- ADA Accessibility Map
- Parking Information for Visitors & Students with Disabilities
Financial Aid Assistance
- WKU Financial Aid
- WKU TopDollar Scholarship Source
- KY AHEAD Scholarship Information
- Students with disabilities are encouraged to contact their local Vocational Rehabilitation Office for information about financial assistance.
- Students requesting housing accommodations must provide documentation to SARC from a licensed professional which outlines their diagnosis. Documentation must be from the last three years and include specific recommendations for accommodations (i.e. private room, private bathroom, room on lower/first floor). Once the information is received, SARC will notify WKU Housing and Residence Life (HRL) in a timely manner of the request(s). HRL then determines placement based on the student’s accommodation request(s). Please, review the full SARC registration process here. You will also need to contact HRL with your request.
- Postsecondary education institution as defined in KRS 164.948 shall provide priority for first-floor housing to any student who informs the institution of a disability, or a sensory, cognitive, or neurological deficit or impairment, or a learning disorder, minimal brain dysfunction, dyslexia, pervasive developmental disorder, autism, or Asperger's syndrome. As used in this section, "disability" has the same meaning as in KRS 344.010. Those students requesting first floor housing need to contact WKU Housing and Residence Life.
Mental & Physical Well Being
Disability Related Links (External)
Deaf & Hard of Hearing Links (External)
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,