WKU Counseling & Testing Center
We believe that the university experience should be challenging, not overwhelming, and universities have a duty to support students as they are being challenged. To this end, the WKU Counseling and Testing Center is committed to promoting the academic mission of the university by providing a variety of psychological services to students that will augment recruitment, retention, and graduation by strengthening students’ capacity to tolerate distress, form healthy relationships, and seek healthy expressions of their ideals and values. The Counseling and Testing Center also advances the university’s mission by providing educational programming, training, and consultation to the students, faculty, staff, and constituents of WKU.
Hours of Operation
The Counseling and Testing Center is open from Monday – Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm.
For emergency and after hours information, call 270-745-3159.
The Counseling and Testing Center is open throughout the calendar year and closed during holidays and other specified dates found in the 2013-2014 Academic Calendar.
Potter Hall, Room 409
1906 College Heights Blvd #11024
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101
The WKU Counseling and Testing Center was accredited in 2009 through the International Association of Counseling Services. See current accreditation certificate here. IACS sets standards for college and university counseling centers and accredits centers through a comprehensive application process involving site visits and review of services, policy and procedure.
- The Invisible War, February 24, 2015 at 7:30
- Sexual Assault Response Protocol
- 7 Lies We Need to Stop Telling About Young African-American Men
- Online Mental Health Screening
- Client Satisfaction Survey
- Master Degree Internship Program
- Doctoral Internship Program
- American Counseling Association
- American Psychological Association
- Barren River Area Safe Space
- Hope Harbor Sexual Assault Prevention
- Kentucky Alcoholics Anonymous
- Kentucky Board for Professional Counselors
- Kentucky Psychological Association
- Medical Center of Bowling Green
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- QPR Institute
- Suicide Prevention Research Center
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,