Facebook Pixel Graduate School - Forms | Western Kentucky University Skip to main content

Graduate School - Forms




Change of Term Request - allows incoming students to change their term of admission

Decline Admission Request - allows students who have been admitted and no longer plan to attend WKU to decline their admission

Application Withdrawal Request - allows students with incomplete apllicaitons who have not yet been admitteed and are no longer planning to attend WKU to withdraw an application



Graduate Curriculum Exception (NEW! Degree Works) *For course substitutions and transfer course articulation only.  Exceptions to policy should be requested on an Appeal of Graduate Policy. 

Comprehensive Exam/Capstone Completion(required for all degree seeking students)

Application for Graduation(required for each degree and certificate)

Advisor Change Request

Catalog Year Change*May not be used to change programs or concentrations. A new admission application is required for a program change. This request is to select newer program requirements for the program to which the student is already admitted.  

Appeal of Graduate Policy*For policy exceptions. Course substitutions and transfer course articulation should be requested via a Graduate Curriculum Exception.

Appeal of Academic Dismissal 

Committee Selection (Thesis/Specialist Project/Dissertation)

Copyright Permission

Undergraduate Enrollment in Graduate Courses  *Not for JUMP students

*The Program of Study and Program of Study Change forms have been discontinued. Please use Degree Works to view a student program. For assistance, email graduate.records@wku.edu.

**Students seeking teacher certification or rank change should contact the Office of Professional Educator Services for further requirements, 270-745-4300.


Financial Assistance 

Graduate Assistantship Agreement
To be completed by the hiring department detailing the assistantship and serving as a contract for the student and the appointing department.

Graduate Student Research Grant Proposal Application
To fund significant student research projects.

Graduate Student Research Budget Form
Must be submitted with Graduate Student Research Grant Proposal application.  

Distinguished Minority Fellows (DMF) Application 
To assist minority students with tuition costs and opportunities for employment.

Tuition Waiver for Supervising Teachers
Approved through the College of Education and Behavioral Sciences; contact the CEBS Dean's office for further information.


Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 8/31/22