Facebook Pixel The Graduate School - Advisor Change Request | Western Kentucky University Skip to main content

Advisor Change Request

This form allows students to request an advisor change within their academic department.  

Before submitting this form, it is the student's responsibility to confirm the willingness of each faculty member listed below to agree to this change.


To complete this form, please enter the requested information in the text boxes.  Boxes marked with an asterisk are required.  If you have any questions, please call 270-745-2446 or email graduate.school@wku.edu.


Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 12/12/19