The Graduate School - Thesis, Specialist Project, Dissertation
Students in programs requiring a thesis, specialist project, or dissertation are encouraged to begin research and writing as early as possible.
Spring 2022 - Friday, April 15, 2022
Summer 2022 - Friday, July 15, 2022
Fall 2022 - Friday, November 18, 2022
- Student will format the document according to the Graduate School Guidelines.
- Committee members will digitally sign the signature page upon the successful defense.
Note: The signature page does not substitute for the Comprehensive Exam/Capstone submission. The committee chair must submit the Comprehensive Exam/Capstone on TopNet and also submit passing grades in all 599, 699, and 799 courses.
- Committee and student will review the final document for all content, academic integrity, and
formatting prior to submission.
- Student will insert the completed signature page and submit the final, pdf document to email@example.com.
- Student will complete the online Copyright Permission.
- The Graduate School will complete a final review of formatting and submit to the WKU library for publication on TopSCHOLAR.
- The library will notify the student of publication via email.