The Graduate School - Thesis, Dissertation, Specialist Projects
Students in programs requiring a thesis, specialist project, or dissertation are encouraged to begin research and writing as early as possible.
Spring 2021 - Friday, April 9, 2021
Summer 2021 - Friday, July 9, 2021
Fall 2021 - Friday, November 19, 2021
- Student will format the document according to the Graduate School Guidelines.
- Committee members will digitally sign the signature page upon the successful defense.
Note: The signature page does not substitute for the Comprehensive Exam/Capstone submission. The committee chair must submit the Comprehensive Exam/Capstone on TopNet and also submit passing grades in all 599, 699, and 799 courses.
- Committee and student will review the final document for all content, academic integrity, and
formatting prior to submission.
- Student will insert the completed signature page and submit the final, pdf document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student will complete the online Copyright Permission.
- The Graduate School will complete a final review of formatting and submit to the WKU library for publication on TopSCHOLAR.
- The library will notify the student of publication via email.