Facebook Pixel The Graduate School - Change of Term Request Form | Western Kentucky University

The Graduate School - Change of Term Request

Change of Term Request

Admitted students may request to change their term of admission to different term.  If approved, thIs allows students to defer their admission for up to two terms.

Please note:

  • You must be currently admitted to a graduate program at WKU
  • This form is only for use by domestic students (international students must submit an updated application to change their admission term)
  • Not all programs allow changes of term
  • There are a maximum of two changes of term per application
  • Students can only request a new term that is within two terms of the original term of admission (Fall, Spring, and Summer are considered terms).  If you need to move your application more than two terms, please log in to the application system to submit an updated application.


All fields are required. If you have any questions, please call 270-745-2446 or email graduate.school@wku.edu.

Graduate status confirmation

You must be admitted as a graduate student to use this form.

Current Admit Term

Please indicate your current term of admission

Current Admit Year

Please indicate your current year of admission

Requested Admit Term

Please indicate the new term of admission you are requesting

Requested Admit Year

Please indicate the year of admission you are requesting


Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.

 Last Modified 11/27/23