The Graduate School - Change of Term Request
Change of Term Request
Admitted students may request to change their term of admission to different term. If approved, thIs allows students to defer their admission for up to two terms.
- You must be currently admitted to a graduate program at WKU
- This form is only for use by domestic students (international students must submit an updated application to change their admission term)
- Not all programs allow changes of term
- There are a maximum of two changes of term per application
- Students can only request a new term that is within two terms of the original term
of admission (Fall, Spring, and Summer are considered terms). If you need to move
your application more than two terms, please log in to the application system to submit
an updated application.
All fields are required. If you have any questions, please call 270-745-2446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.