An Occupational U
Engaging in work that is meaningful, enjoyable and aligns with personal values. Occupational Wellness is the ability to achieve a balance between work and leisure time, addressing workplace stress and building relationships with co-workers. The choice of your profession, career ambitions and personal performance are all components of your path's terrain to occupational wellness.
Tips on Improving your Occupational Wellness
- Create connections with your coworkers
- Write out occupational goals and create a plan to stick to them
- Organize your workspace- keep it clean and neat!
- Talk to a career counselor to discover what you love to do
- Attend a networking event or presentation held by your professional organization. These events can spark new ideas and get you out of a job rut.
- Attend a career fair
- Develop functional, transferrable skills, such as customer service, in your current position.
Helpful Services on Campus