All registered WellU® participants have the potential to earn at least one incentive prize during each academic year they are registered. Each year WellU® awards over $15,000 in scholarships and prizes to WKU students who participate in the program.
Level 1 Prizes:
Completion of 3 event credits
Entry into a drawing for a $500 scholarship
(drawn for at the end of each semester).
Level 2 Prizes:
Completion of 4 more event credits (7total)
Incentive Prize Eligibility
- Registered WellU® member during the current academic year.
Be among the first 50 students to complete/participate in a minimum of 3 events within the current Fall or Spring semester.
Students are entered one time into the $500 scholarship for every 3 completed events. So if you complete 6 events in the semester you will be entered twice!
Registered WellU® member during the current academic year.
Be among the first 14 students to complete/participate in an additional 4 (7 total) combined events within the current Fall or Spring semester.
Students from both semesters (Fall and Spring) are entered one time into (2) $1,000 scholarship at the end of Spring semester.
- All scholarship winners must complete the TOPdollar form which can be found at https://wku.academicworks.com/users/sign_in
- Participant event credits do not carry over from semester to semester.
- Students must register each semester to be eligible for prizes and scholarships.
- Students may only claim one Level 2 prize in a given academic year.
- Students who were Fall Level 2 winners are not eligible for Spring Level 2 prizes and scholarships.
- All scholarships are turned in at the end of each semester and will go towards their next active semester at WKU.
- WKU Student-Athletes are encouraged to consult the NCAA Compliance officer,John McCammon at email@example.com to verify eligibility for prizes and scholarships.
- WellU® participants that run programs will not be able to count their specific program as WellU® credit. A few examples are as follows: If you are a Group X Instructor, you cannot count teaching your Group X class towards your WellU® credit. If you are an ORAC employee, you cannot count ORAC trips and clinics as credit, if you are a TopperWell Peer Health Educator, you cannot count Grocery Bingo as an event credit. This is not only due to creating fairness for other participants, but also to benefit themselves. WellU wants every participant to benefit by learning different ways to optimize their health and well-being by being engaged in all programs on campus!
- Students from both semesters (Fall and Spring) are entered one time into (2) $1,000 scholarship at the end of Spring semester.