How Does the Program Work?
How it Started
Funded by the J. Clifford Todd, Professorship in Longevity & Healthful Living Fund, the Mission of the WellU® program is to unify student health promotion efforts at WKU. WellU® also fosters collaborative efforts within and between WKU divisions that promote healthy lifestyle behaviors among WKU students that contribute to student success.
What is WellU®?
WellU® is a program that is designed to help all students connect with programs and services that promote healthy habits and success in the classroom and life in general.
WKU provides a variety of health and wellness related programs and services designed to help students succeed in school and life! The WellU® student wellness program was developed to promote all these programs, and services on one site. Additionally, thanks to the J Clifford Todd Professorship in Longevity and Healthful Living Fund, and the College Heights Foundation, WellU® is able to provide over $15,000 in scholarships and prizes to students who participate in this free program every year!
Once you register, you are provided a personal webpage where you can track your participation, receive information about upcoming programs and events, access relevant health & wellness information, and register for events. All you need to do to access your personal webpage is log-in through the WellU® website using your WKU Net ID and password.
WellU® is a free program and is open to all full-time WKU students.
Note: To be classified as a full-time student, undergraduate students must be enrollment in at least 12 hours, and graduate students must be enrolled in at least 9 hours of graduate course work.
- Registration is completed online, through the WellU® website.
- Your log-in ID is your WKU Net ID and your log-in password is your WKU Net ID password.
- You must complete the entire registration form to be registered for the program (It will take you 5 minutes).
- To verify your registration you will be sent a registration confirmation email on your WKU email account.
- If you have any problems with registration you may contact us via email at :firstname.lastname@example.org