Welcome to Hilltopper Nutrition!
Due to the COVID-19 situation please review the following information:
Hilltopper Nutrition's office is closed until further notice. Please connect with us via our social media or email email@example.com for more information or questions you may have at this time.
- No supplement, cleanse, or product is going to "boost" your immune system
- Help support your immune system function by eating well-balanced meals and drinking
water/hydrating your body
- Get plenty of sleep
- Reduce stress - go for walks, get physically active while maintaining social distancing
- Wash your hands
- Look out for your neighbor - help out if food security is an issue during these difficult times
- Be aware of food pantries in your local community that could help someone in need
What is "Hilltopper Nutrition"?
Hilltopper Nutrition supports the WKU Restaurant Group in its efforts to offer healthy food options on the WKU campus and serves as the nutrition component of the student wellness program, WellU. Hilltopper Nutrition's goal is to guide the campus toward a healthier plate.
Eat Healthier on Campus!
What do we offer?
Hilltopper Nutrition provides the WKU campus with educational information covering a wide variety of nutrition-related topics and events. Students have access to healthy options all over campus to complement their demanding schedules. Our Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs) work to provide students with the knowledge to make smarter, healthier choices on campus.
Utilize our RDNs for:
- one-on-one nutrition counseling
- disordered eating support
- food allergy counseling
- medical nutrition therapy
- grocery store tours
- cooking demos
To educate the WKU community and cultivate the development of lifelong wellness practices.
To equip WKU students, faculty, and staff with the knowledge and tools to develop healthier nutrition habits while advancing a culture of collaboration, leadership, and advocacy.