Our Registered Dietitian Nutritionists are available to WKU students to meet about nutritional needs on campus, weight change plans, specific types of diets, and general nutrition advice.
ALL MEETINGS WILL BE VIA ZOOM during the pandemic. A meeting link will be email to you before the appointment.
If you have food allergies, struggle with an eating disorder, or have emotional issues related to food, we do not charge for one-on-one appointments.
For all other nutritional advising sessions, the cost is $15.00.
You can now BOOK ONLINE (see instructions below)! You can also book over the phone,
please call (270) 745-6531, or come to the Health & Fitness Lab in the Preston Center
to book in person.
IMPORTANT Note: Before meeting with the Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, you MUST complete a Nutrition Assessment Form and food diary/log. Email the completed forms to email@example.com at least 24 hours before your appointment.
If you are a First Time User:
- Click https://online.spectrumng.net/wku/
- Click “Do not have a login?” at the bottom of the login screen
- Member Number = Your WKU ID (800#)
- Create a username and password
- You will now use that login every time you login with us!
To Book An Appointment:
- Login to https://online.spectrumng.net/wku/ (see instructions above)
- Click on Fitness & Nutrition
- Click Nutrition
- Select the service you want to book (Follow Up is ONLY if you have already seen the dietitian THIS semester)
- Choose the date you would like to come and press Continue
- Select a time in white and double click, then press continue, then read and Accept the reminders
- Select your name and click the host circle to the right, then press continue to cart
- Pay by credit card
- This is a Zoom appointment- a link will be emailed to you before the appointment time
- You MUST fill out the paperwork before your appointment and email to firstname.lastname@example.org !!! Find it HERE.
All Nutritional Advising appointments will be via Zoom throughout the pandemic!
A zoom link will be email to you before your appointment.