Healthy on the Hill
Contact the COVID-19 Response TeamCOVID-19 Vaccine Availability
Healthy on the Hill
Health & Safety Updates and Current Protocols:
- View the WKU Environmental Health and Safety Policy EHS-002 for Spring 2023.
- Masks are optional on WKU's campus. Members of the WKU Community are encouraged to continue to engage in safety measures they feel best protect themselves, including wearing masks if they so choose.
- WKU's department of Environmental Health and Safety is offering KN95 masks to all members of the WKU Community at no cost. Masks can be picked up any time Mon-Fri from 8:30 am-4:00 pm at the Environment Health & Safety Office on Chestnut Street which is the white house at the back of the South Chestnut Steet parking lot next to the President’s house.
- Any member of the WKU community (student, faculty, or staff) who tests positive for COVID-19 should continue to contact the WKU COVID Assistance Line by calling 270-745-2019. Contact tracing will continue to be performed by RN Case Managers; however, Close Contacts are no longer required to contact the WKU COVID Line to report an exposure.
- Close contacts identified through contact tracing will receive an e-mail with detailed information regarding precautions and protective measures. Any member of the WKU community who has been exposed to a COVID-positive individual may call the WKU COVID Line for questions or additional information at their discretion.
- Vaccines and boosters are readily available in our area, including Med Center Health at WKU Health Services. The COVID vaccine remains our best defense against the virus. If you are not yet vaccinated or have not obtained a booster shot (if eligible), we strongly encourage you to take this important preventative measure.
- WKU continues to monitor emerging diseases and other public health issues of concern and will provide relevant information to the WKU community as it becomes available.
Are you experiencing symptoms of COVID-19?
Call the COVID Assistance Line: 270-745-2019
Resources and Information - COVID-19
View the latest COVID-19 information from the U.S. Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention | Find community levels and prevention steps by county
View Kentucky Department of Public Health Guidance | KDPH data resources | Testing and treatment locations | State positivity rates
View health department guidance | Community Levels by County | Find a Vaccine near you
If you have questions about COVID-19 or WKU's protective measures, call our COVID Assistance Line at 270-745-2019 or send an email to email@example.com.
For emergencies, call 911.
Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.