Healthy on the Hill
While WKU will continue to follow guidance from public health officials and state/federal guidelines, we anticipate a return to normal operations on the Hill for the Fall 2021 semester.
- In accordance with updated state guidance from the CDC and Gov. Beshear, masking, social distancing, and crowd density restrictions are now lifted in Kentucky. However, masks may still be required in certain areas (e.g., healthcare facilities) and under certain conditions (e.g., after testing positive for COVID-19; after close contact with someone testing positive for COVID-19).
- Individuals testing positive for COVID-19 and those identified as being close contacts to someone who tested positive for COVID-19 must contact the WKU COVID-19 Response Team within 4 hours of being notified of the test result or contact trace.
- Students begin moving into on-campus residence halls on August 2, 2021. In order to
be considered fully vaccinated by that date, individuals will need to:
- Receive their 2nd dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine no later than July 19, 2021, or
- Receive their single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine no later than July 19, 2021.
- View WKU COVID-19 Guidance for Fall 2021 Semester.
Latest Messages from WKU
Jun 15th, 2021
As we begin our preparations for returning to campus for the fall semester, we will continue to take action to protect our students, faculty, and staff from COVID-19....View Article
May 14th, 2021
Beginning today, in accordance with updated guidance from the CDC and Gov. Beshear, those who are fully-vaccinated no longer have to wear a mask on our campus with very limited...View Article
Apr 15th, 2021
As we prepare for a return to normal operations so we can provide the full WKU Experience for our Hilltoppers, we must take the steps necessary to prepare. This includes planning...View Article
If you have compliance concerns, tested positive for COVID-19, are experiencing symptoms or think that you have been exposed, call our COVID-19 Hotline 270-745-2019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For emergencies, call 911.
If you have questions about WKU’s response to COVID-19, email email@example.com