Healthy on the Hill
- View the Fall Semester COVID-19 Update from EHS Director and Emergency Manager David Oliver.
- Masks are optional in indoor public spaces at WKU. Members of the WKU Community are encouraged to continue to engage in safety measures they feel best protect themselves, including wearing masks if they so choose.
- WKU's department of Environmental Health and Safety is offering KN95 masks to all members of the WKU Community at no cost. To request KN95 masks, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any member of the WKU Community who tests positive or has been identified as a close contact with a COVID-19 positive individual must contact the WKU COVID Assistance Line within four hours by calling 270-745-2019. We will continue to provide quarantine space for residential students who test positive.
- Vaccines and boosters are readily available in our area, including the Graves Gilbert Clinic on campus. The COVID vaccine remains our best defense against the virus. If you are not yet vaccinated or have not obtained a booster shot (if eligible), we strongly encourage you to take this important preventative measure.
If you have compliance concerns, tested positive for COVID-19, are experiencing symptoms or think that you have been exposed, call our COVID Assistance Line at 270-745-2019,
For emergencies, call 911.
If you have questions about WKU’s response to COVID-19, email email@example.com.