Healthy on the Hill
- In partnership with Graves Gilbert Clinic, WKU will offer influenza vaccinations for faculty, staff, students and their family members who are 18 years of age or older (pediatrician consultation is recommended for patients under 18). While most insurance plans include coverage for influenza vaccines, for students or part-time employees not covered by insurance, the immunizations will be provided at no charge.
- Commencement celebrations for Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 graduates will be held the weekend of April 30-May 1, 2021.
- Commencement celebrations for Spring 2020 graduates will be held on the weekend of May 7-8, 2021.
- Spring Break, previously scheduled for March 8-12, 2021, will be used as instructional days.
- The Spring 2021 semester will end one week earlier than previously scheduled. Final examinations will be scheduled for April 26-30, 2021.
- View the full 2020-2021 academic calendar here.
- If you have recently tested positive for COVID-19, are experiencing symptoms or think that you have been exposed, call our COVID-19 hotline at 270-745-2019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Face masks are required at all times while in common spaces inside buildings and outside when 6' of separation is not maintained.
Large parties or gatherings are not permitted. This includes student organizations gathering off-campus. Any social gathering must have fewer than 10 individuals in attendance per executive order of Governor Beshear. Even when 10 or fewer individuals are present, all participants should practice physical distancing and wear face masks. Violations can be reported to email@example.com or 270-745-2019. Violations will be addressed by the appropriate unit within Student Activities and/or the Office of Student Conduct.
Latest Messages from WKU
Jan 19th, 2021
Today, we begin what I hope is our final semester living and working alongside the COVID-19 virus on our Hill....View Article
Jan 15th, 2021
As we look forward to the start of classes on Jan. 19, please take a moment to review this short video for reminders and changes we can expect as we continue to live alongside...View Article
Dec 1st, 2020
As you have likely heard, SGA (unanimously) and Faculty Senate (40-9) passed resolutions for WKU to reinstitute the emergency PDF option from the spring semester for the current...View Article
Nov 19th, 2020
Recent media reports about contact tracing performed by state and regional public health officials has prompted questions and comments on campus....View Article
If you have compliance concerns, tested positive for COVID-19, are experiencing symptoms or think that you have been exposed, call our COVID-19 Hotline 270-745-2019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For emergencies, call 911.
If you have questions about WKU’s response to COVID-19, email email@example.com
President Caboni's Spring 2021 Welcome
Healthy on the Hill - Spring 2021 Information
View from the Hill - Testing, Contact Tracing, Quarantine
View from the Hill - WKU Counseling Center providing support through virtual sessions
View from the Hill - Getting a COVID-19 Test on Campus
View from the Hill - Zoom rooms made available across WKU campus
Big Red Restart
To access WKU's original Big Red Restart website and learn more about the strategies
developed by the WKU Restart Committees, visit wku.edu/restart/old.
Academic Calendar for 2020-2021
Spring semester classes begin.
Previously scheduled Spring Break will be used as instructional days.
Commencement celebrations for Fall 2020 & Spring 2021 graduates.
Commencement celebrations for Spring 2020 graduates.