Scheduling & Space
This area is responsible for scheduling classes and academic events at all University locations using the Ad Astra Scheduling Software. This process involves:
- Optimization of room assignments to ensure most efficient utilization;
- Scheduling all academic events;
- Extract and provide utilization and occupancy data for state and federal reporting.
We work with Academic Departments / Colleges to ensure efficient and effective allocation of academic space.
- Involves locating and allocating space as required for academic and administrative use;
- Provost’s Liaison to Facilities Management to ensure the institutional space inventory database is current and changes are made in a timely manner;
- Serves as a resource for all space data request.
Scheduling Applications Coordinator also serves on the Campus Master Plan Committee and works closely with Planning, Design and Construction on designing new academic buildings.
Ms. Jessica Steenbergen
Scheduling Application Coordinator
Wetherby Admin Building - 223
Phone: (270) 745-2802
Fax: (270) 745-5442
Some of the links on this page may require additional software to view.