Faculty Appointments & Credentialing
The Academic Personnel & Policies area provides guidance and oversight in all non-budgetary matters related to academic policies, personnel actions, credentialing, faculty recognition, personnel records management, and Board of Regents actions related to the Division of Academic Affairs. This guidance and oversight includes the following processes:
- Oversight of the creation, revision, and termination of Academic Affairs policies.
- Oversight of academic personnel hiring in consultation with Academic Budgets & Administration and the Department of Human Resources.
- Verification and maintenance of official university files on credentials of all full and part-time faculty.
- Oversight of all divisional faculty personnel files.
- Consultation to colleges, Council of Academic Deans, and the Provost in matters of faculty recognition, evaluation, continuance, promotion, tenure, and sabbatical recommendations.
- Liaison with the University Senate and University Senate Committees.
- Oversight of Academic Affairs items requiring Board of Regents actions in coordination with the Office of the President.
Do you need an employee to be activated or reactivated as a faculty member in Banner
so he/she may be associated with a course(s) he/she will teach?
Please use the New Faculty Activation for Schedule Preparation Form.
Dr. Amber Scott Belt
Assistant to the Provost