Academic Support Assessment Plans (ASAP)
Academic Support Services include those offices and units at WKU that either directly or indirectly support student learning and success. Tracking the effectiveness of these services helps us to continuously improve our services and provide better support to our students.
- Resource Guide – to give you some background on academic support assessment plans
- Worksheet template – to guide you through the parts of the assessment plan
- Video training - Why Assess your Academic Support Service?
- PowerPoint Presentation—Academic Support Assessment Plans (used in the video)
- Video training – How to log on to Weave
- Video training – More Weave: Where to store and track your assessment plans
- Support Unit Assessment - List of Units
Login instructions to Weave:
- Website: app.weaveeducation.com
- Click on “Access Weave Using Your Institutions Single Sign-on.”
- Enter WKU in the box.
- Login with your net id and regular password.
- Click on Projects (at the top of the page)