Free HIV Testing
HIV Testing is a monthly program offered to WKU students for FREE!
Testing is conducted by professional health care providers from Matthew 25 and the Barren River District Health Department. The Rapid HIV Test takes 60 SECONDS to show results, and your results will be completely confidential.
Not sure if you should get tested? Take our risk assessment to find out!
Fall 2022 Dates Coming Soon!
Click HERE to sign up for the next HIV testing event!
Things to Note:
- As you arrive at the Health Services Building, please enter the Student Wellness Suite using the door facing the Pearce Ford Tower and First Year Village.
- This event will count towards WellU® credit getting you even closer to receiving free scholarship money!
Benefits of Knowing your Status:
- Will help you reduce the risk of transmitting the virus to others or potentially making you ill due to a suppressed immune system
- Can alleviate the stress and anxiety of thinking that you may be infected but not knowing your actual HIV status
- If you test negative for HIV, you can take steps to remain HIV negative
- If you test positive for HIV, you can seek medical treatment earlier