The Raymond B. Preston Health & Activities Center
Check Out Our Memberships:
Have More Questions?
Contact Becky Sims, Office Coordinator
Getting in the building
All users must have an ID
Where should you park?
Preston Center Children's Policy
- Dependent children and grandchildren, 18 and under, may obtain a membership under the condition their legal guardian(s) are members of the Preston Center.
- An adult must accompany a dependent child or grandchild who is 14 years of age or under. Children 14 years and under may not be left unattended.
- Free memberships are available for children & grandchildren 4 years of age & under.
- Children 14 years & under are not allowed into the Fitness Center.
- Children 14 years & under must be accompanied by an adult in the Natatorium. All children must pass a swim test to go off of the diving boards.
- Children 14 years & under must be accompanied by an adult on the track.
- Children 14 years & under can not sponsor a guest.
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian or have a signed consent form on file in the Campus Rec & Wellness Office. Consent forms are available in our office or below.