Registration is required for all groupx classes. Please bring your own mat, if you would like to use one.
IN PERSON CLASSES: Registration opens 50 hours before the start time of class. Due to new COVID-19 guidelines, all classes are capped at 12 participants. Register early to claim your spot!
MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES BY UNVACCINATED INDIVIDUALS.
- Click https://online.spectrumng.net/wku/
- Click “Do not have a login?” at the bottom of the login screen
- Member Number = Your WKU ID (800#)
- Create a username and password
- You will now use that login every time you login with us!
- Login to https://online.spectrumng.net/wku/
- Click “GroupX & Lap Swim”
- Select “GroupX” for the category & hit “Search”
- Click the class you want to register for and select “Enroll”
- If you want to register for more classes, click "Continue Shopping"
- Once you are done enrolling in the classes you want, you MUST click "Register" in the bottom right corner. You will receive a confirmation email a few minutes later!
Stay Active at Home:
It can be challenging to get active when you’re stuck at home. Here are some tips to get moving with little to no equipment!
- No equipment? Get outside and go for a walk/jog/run! Wherever you are, there are probably paths close by that will get you out in nature and moving.
- Not a runner but want to get some cardio in? Check out our Cardio workouts on Facebook or look up a Fitness Marshall video on YouTube!
- If you’re watching Hulu (or something else that has commercials), get up during the commercials and do some body weight activities (jumping jacks, squats, planks, etc.).
- A solid list of at-home exercises (with step-by-step explanations!): https://www.acefitness.org/education-and-resources/lifestyle/blog/6593/top-25-at-home-exercises/
- How to write your own circuit workout: https://www.acefitness.org/education-and-resources/professional/expert-articles/5050/how-to-create-an-effective-circuit-workout/
- acefitness.org is a great resource that anyone can use! Type what you’re looking for in the search bar and find tons of resources and articles to help you stay active!
The GroupX Program is dedicated to providing fun, safe, and effective group fitness classes to WKU students, faculty and staff. Each of our offered classes are taught by trained and certified instructors who enjoy educating our participants on the latest fitness trends and techniques.
Questions or Comments?