WKU Faculty & Staff COVID-19 Resource Guide
EAP Resources (Company Code: WKU)
- Aware Mindfulness
- This link provides short, audio mindfulness exercises that will help you focus, release tension, and “reset” for improved wellbeing.
- Controlling Anxious Thoughts in Difficult Times
- Coronavirus Grief: Coping with the Loss of Routine During the Pandemic
- COVID-19 and Your Mental Health
- Managing Anxiety While in Quarantine
- Coping during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Have you been tested for COVID-19 and received a bill from your provider?:
- If you experience charges from a COVID-19 testing visit that you believe are in error, contact your provider’s office and request they refile the claim using COVID related codes.
- Be aware that other services (migraine, UTI, sinus infection, etc.) rendered during the same office visit for COVID-19 testing are subject to member cost-share based on plan benefits.
Daily Health Checklist https://www.wku.edu/healthyonthehill/healthandsafety/symptoms-and-health-checks.php
- A Daily Health Checklist is available and encouraged for offices on campus. Click here for a sample checklist.