Time: 5:00pm - 6:00pm
Location: WKU Challenge Course
Wednesday, October 30
5:00pm – 6:00pm
Included: Hot cocoa, climbing harnesses, helmets, sick climbs
Instructions: meet us at the covered pavilion @ 5:00pm
Address: 500 Bennett Lane, Bowling Green, KY, 42104
Join us at the Challenge Course as we send some fun climbs on our climbing wall and sip on hot cocoa! It’s the perfect way to meet some new friends, develop new skills, and greet the chilly weather. The only thing you have to be experienced in is blowing on hot cocoa – beginner and expert climbers are all welcome!
*Please bring a water bottle, layers of clothes, and closed-toed shoes!*
Prior registration is appreciated!
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Follow the instructions below
1. Go to https://online.spectrumng.net/wku (it will open a new window!)
2. Click "Do not have login" (you will need to make an account!)
3. Enter your 800# (or 500# if a Preston Only Member) for the Member Number (even if you do not have a current membership!)
4. Choose a username and password for your online account with us.
5. Once you have an account set up, click the Home Icon in the top left (the picture, not the actual home letters)
6. Click on Program Registration in the middle of the page!
7. Select ‘ORAC’
8. Select the trip or skill clinic you want!
9. Add to Cart
10. Continue to Cart
11. This should take you to the Payment Summary Screen. Enter your payment info and hit Submit Payment.
12. BAMM You're registered for a trip
- All Categories
- Campus Events
- Athletic Events
- WKU Ag Expo Center Events
- Board of Regents
- WKU Restaurant and Catering Group
- Student Activities / Organizations
- Summer Camp
- Van Meter Auditorium
- Elizabethtown - Fort Knox Campus
- Glasgow Campus
- Owensboro Campus
- WKU Off Campus Events
- Cultural Enhancement
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,