WKU Transfer Center
Downing Student Union (DSU) Room 2141
Phone: (270) 745-3575
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:30pm
Adult Learner Services
Finish Your Degree at WKU
At Western Kentucky University, we understand the needs and commitments of adult learners. We recognize that “life” doesn’t stop when you want to attend college. Whether your goal is to complete an associate degree, finish your bachelor’s degree, pursue a graduate degree, or simply earn one of our many certificates, the office of Adult Learner Services is here to assist you.
With campuses in Bowling Green, Elizabethtown-Fort Knox, Glasgow, and Owensboro and a variety of flexible delivery formats including face-to-face, interactive video services (IVS), online, and on-demand, furthering your education has never been more convenient.
Enrollment staff at each campus are available to help you with:
- Pre-enrollment counseling
- Procedures for admissions or re-admissions
- Financial aid & scholarships
- Registering for classes
Just remember, WKU is here to help you finish your degree and achieve your education and career goals.
Do you have questions about attending WKU? Contact us at (270) 745-3575 or email us
Ready to get started? Choose your next step!
- Talk with an Adult Learner Enrollment Counselor! Call 270-745-3575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedule Private Appointment - call or email Adult Learner Services to schedule an over-the-phone or face-to-face appointment.
- Fill out the Request Information Form on this page and we'll contact you!
- Apply for Admission - Take a moment to review the enrollment process prior to submitting your applications.