What is Project Graduate?
Project Graduate is a statewide effort dedicated to helping adults finish degrees
they started earlier in life. WKU’s Office of Adult Learner Services is a partner
in that initiative as well as assists all adult learners by providing individualized services such as enrollment counseling, academic advising,
and student support services. As part of this personalized assistance, we provide
a “concierge” service, a single point of contact to any adult learner who wants assistance
in navigating the admission, financial aid, and registration processes. In addition,
our enrollment counselors help adult learners identify and overcome potential barriers
while connecting them to campus resources that can help them be successful. We also
help adults determine if there are new requirements that they have to meet in pursuing
their old degree or if there are other degree programs that may help them finish a
degree in a timelier manner. Adults have very busy schedules and for them it is nice
to have one number and one email address where they can get the support they need.
Although Adult Learner Services provide enrollment related assistance for all adult learners, in accordance with the statewide Project Graduate effort, we also provide special incentives for adult learners who qualify as a Project Graduate recipient.
Project Graduate Qualifications:
- Must be seeking first bachelor's degree, have 80 or more credit hours from regionally accredited colleges or universities, and be out of college for at least two (2) years, OR...
- Must be seeking an associate degree (first undergraduate degree), have 30 or more credit hours from regionally accredited colleges or universities, and be out of college for at least two (2) years.
Don’t qualify as a Project Graduate student? Do not worry! WKU’s Office of Adult Learner Services provides enrollment support to all adult learners. Go ahead and email or call us today at (270) 745-2178.
Project Graduate students qualify for the following services:
- Undergraduate Application Fee Waiver
- One-stop "single point of contact" service
- Personal academic advising & degree audit summaries
- Ongoing student support services
- Assistance with Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
- Tier II Priority Registration Status
Contact us today via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (270) 745-2178 to find out how you can get your degree and finish!
"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." --Christopher Reeve
Ready to get started? Choose your next step!
Schedule Private Appointment or talk with an Adult Enrollment Counselor - call (270) 745-2178 or email Adult Learner Services.
Fill out the Request Information Form and we'll contact you!
Apply for Admission - Take a moment to review the enrollment process prior to submitting your applications.
A family health issue kept John Bailey from finishing his degree more than 20 years ago. He's now back in school to further his education and create some additional opportunities in his law enforcement career.