- Date: Wednesday, October 16th, 20192019-10-16
- Time: 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Location: Lost River CaveLost River Cave
Included: the beautiful outdoors and easy walking trails
Instructions: meet us at the butterfly wings outside of the Lost River Cave Gift Shop @ 5:00 pm.
Address: 2818 Nashville Rd, Bowling Green, KY 42101
Free and peaceful walk in the outdoors that’s geared towards helping people destress and be more mindful (while making new friends)
Come join ORAC and WellU for a relaxing, peaceful walk in the outdoors. Something as simple as a leisurely stroll in the woods can do wonders for distressing and mindfulness. Come and take a load off while meeting new friends, enjoying the outdoors, and learning how to better take care of your phsycial and mental health.
*Please bring a water bottle and comfortable shoes!*
Prior registration is appreciated!
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Follow the instructions below
1. Go to https://online.spectrumng.net/wku (it will open a new window!)
2. Click "Do not have login" (you will need to make an account!)
3. Enter your 800# (or 500# if a Preston Only Member) for the Member Number (even if you do not have a current membership!)
4. Choose a username and password for your online account with us.
5. Once you have an account set up, click the Home Icon in the top left (the picture, not the actual home letters)
6. Click on Program Registration in the middle of the page!
7. Select ‘ORAC’
8. Select the trip or skill clinic you want!
9. Add to Cart
10. Continue to Cart
11. This should take you to the Payment Summary Screen. Enter your payment info and hit Submit Payment.
12. BAMM You're registered for a trip