Run for Ronald 5K & 1-Mile Walk
- Date: Saturday, October 6th, 20182018-10-06
- Time: 8:00am - 10:00am
- Location: Kereiakes ParkKereiakes Park
The Epsilon Delta chapter of Alpha Delta Pi at WKU will once again be hosting its annual Run for Ronald 5k and 1 mile walk to raise money for Ronald McDonald House Charities and the Alpha Delta Pi Foundation. This event will serve as the main philanthropy event for the 2018 fall semester. It will be held on October 6, 2018 at Kereiakes Park in Bowling Green, Ky.
Participants can either choose to run the 5k or walk the mile. Registration will take place before the event by use of CrowdChange (https://adpi.crowdchange.co/3892) and also on the day of the event. If one pre-registers and chooses to run, the price is $30, and if one registers for the run the day of the event, the price is raised to $35. The cost for all walkers is $25. WKU organizations or Bowling Green businesses will be invited to enter teams of 5 members; in this case, the price for a team of 5 is $125. The registration fee will be collected online through CrowdChange or in person to the ADPi house. Each participant who pre-registers is guaranteed a t-shirt. There will be a number of extra t-shirts ordered for those who register the day of the event. Sponsorship levels include:
- Lion Sponsor: $350 or more - Company logo predominate on race flyer and at race day
- Diamond Sponsor: $300 - Company logo on race flyer and at race day
- Pearl Sponsor: $175 â- Company name on race flyer and at race day
- Violet Sponsor: Less than $175 â- Name on race day flyer
We are looking forward to seeing the Bowling Green community participating in the run or donating to Ronald McDonald House Charities. We appreciate your support!