Anthology-Portfolio (formerly Chalk & Wire) is a data management platform with many helpful applications. WKU is currently transitioning to use Portfolio as a means to upload and share Annual Activity Reports, Continuance Documents, and Tenure and/or Promotion Portfolios. Faculty already create electronic pdf and/or Word documents for review processes, but Portfolio will simplify the sharing and workflow of the materials.
Using Portfolio for these purposes should reduce redundancies and minimize duplication of effort for faculty; simplify the process of sharing and accessing annual activity, continuance, and T&P documents for all involved; and streamline the way portfolios are shared along the review chain. In the coming months, faculty will have opportunities to expand their use of Portfolio for themselves and with applications for students.
Over the summer, each college will provide optional training for faculty needing assistance with Portfolio. Beginning in late May, instructional Designers at The Center for Innovative Teaching and Learning (CITL) will also be available for consultations with individual faculty members.
- For first-time log-in, click “Forgot Your Password,” following instructions in the WKU QuickStart Guide to set your password.
- For subsequent log-ins, enter your email address and new password.
Below are links to training documents to help navigate some basic functions of Portfolio.
- WKU QuickStart Guide (First-time log in, Set your password, View Dashboard, Set-up your First Faculty Portfolio, Add CV)
- Add Content to Your Portfolio: Original Content
- Move, Delete, Edit, and/or Rename Portfolio Content
- Customize the Portfolio Theme and Footer
- Edit an Image
- Preview Your Portfolio
- Share Your Portfolio
- Download a Portfolio as PDF
- Delete a Portfolio Guide
- QuickStart First-time Access Guide for Department Chairs
Each college has a support person to answer any questions.
|College of Education & Behavioral Sciences||Lucas Green||270.745.2053|
|College of Health and Human Services||Ron Ramsing||270.745.5482|
|Gordon Ford College of Business||Alex Lebedinsky||270.745.3150|
|University Libraries||Laura DeLancey||270.745.3979|
|Ogden College of Science and Engineering||Stuart Burris||270.745.2973|
|Potter College of Arts & Letters||Merrall Price||270.745.6538|