WKU recognizes 2017 Faculty Award recipients
- Author: WKU Academic Affairs
- Author: Friday, May 5th, 2017
WKU annually recognizes outstanding contributions by faculty members in the areas of Teaching, Research and Creativity, Public Service, Student Advisement and Teaching by Part-Time Faculty. The following faculty members are the recipients of the University Awards for the 2017 academic year:
- Dr. Marko Dumančić is the University Award Winner for Teaching. He is an Assistant Professor in the Department of History in Potter College of Arts & Letters.
- Dr. Amy Brausch is the University Award Winner for Research and Creativity. She is an Associate Professor in the Department of Psychological Sciences in Ogden College of Science and Engineering.
- Dr. Gayle Mallinger is the University Award Winner for Public Service. She is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Social Work in the College of Health and Human Services.
- Dr. Dawn Bolton is the University Award Winner for Student Advisement. She is an Associate Professor in the Department of Marketing in the Gordon Ford College of Business.
- Ms. Diana McQuady is the University Award Winner for Part-Time Teaching. She is a part-time faculty member teaching English in the School of University Studies in the University College.
The University Award Winners will be recognized at the President’s Convocation in August with a silver bowl and cash award provided by the WKU Foundation.
Photo caption: WKU Faculty Award winners Marko Dumančić, Gayle Mallinger, Diana McQuady and Dawn Bolton are pictured with WKU President Gary A. Ransdell and Provost David Lee. Amy Brausch is not pictured.
Contact: Academic Affairs, (270) 745-2296