We are collecting work for the Student Juried Show next week. YOU SHOULD SUBMIT THINGS!!
Collecting work in the gallery:
Mon Oct 6; NOON – 4 pm
Tues Oct 7; 9 am – 4 pm
Students can submit:
4 works to GD / New Media
4 works to studio categories.
THE FINE PRINT:
· There will be multiple $$$ prizes awarded in both categories.
· Fill out and attach your entry forms to your work while you are in the gallery.
· ALL WORK MUST BE SUBMITTED READY TO HANG. Work not matted, framed or on a stretched canvas must be submitted with appropriate hanging materials, installation instructions AND a protective cover sheet.
· Show opening and the awarding of prizes will be NOON, Weds Oct 15 in the Main Gallery.
· Show dates are October 15 – November 7; work submitted, if selected, must hang for the entire run of the exhibition.
October 6 – November 7; The WKU Year of Ecuador Celebrates Dr. David M. Coffey
Dr. David M. Coffey was the driving force behind developing the WKU Year of Ecuador. Through art objects, personal stories and photographs, this exhibition celebrates “Doc” Coffey’s connection to Ecuador, the many students he influenced with his study abroad programs, and the way in which he developed lasting links between Ecuador and wider WKU community. Curated by Professor Kristina Arnold’s Gallery Studies class.