PCAL Advising Hub
PCAL Undergraduate Course Catalog
Our course catalog contains a complete listing of academic information and degree requirements for all PCAL departments and programs.
Your Academic Advisor
All degree-seeking students are assigned a primary Academic Advisor. Advisors help students navigate through their college years and assist students in: registration, course, degree, and general advisement and support. You can access the contact information for your advisor(s) in TopNet under:
- "Student Services", then "Registration", and select "View Advisor Information".
- If you don't have an advisor listed, contact Dr. Ahmad Sims at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule an Advising Appointment:
You must meet with your primary advisor prior to registering for classes for the upcoming semester to receive degree advisement and have your advising hold lifted. Contact your advisor PRIOR to your assigned Priority Registration date. You can schedule an advising appointment by:
- TopNet Advising Calendar: Click here for instruction guide
- Email or phone: contact your advisor directly
- Priority Registration: Check for dates at https://www.wku.edu/registrar/ > Registration Guide.
WKU Colonnade (Gen-Ed):
PCAL offers the vast majority of the Colonnade Foundations and Exploration courses.
Schedule Planner works with TopNet and allows you to plan your coursework for the upcoming term(s)
Degree Works is a web-based tool that provides a clear and convenient method for students, academic advisors, and faculty to track degree progress, to prepare for registration, and to plan for graduation.
iCAP keeps track of all of the general education requirements, emphasis hours, elective hours, upper-level hours, and more.
MLK Day (University Closed)
Spring classes begin
Last day to drop/add for 100% refund
Last day to apply for spring 2021 graduation
Last day to remove an incomplete from fall 2020 or winter 2021. Last day to apply for Aug. 2021 graduation.
2021 Spring Commencement
College Recognition Ceremonies
- For Tuition, Fees, & Billing Deadlines, click here for the Office of the Bursar website
- Academic Calendar