Depart time: April 12 @ 8:00 AM
Return time: April 14 @ 5:00 PM
Drive time: 3.5 hours
Included: Conference registration fee, breakfast and dinner provided at the confrence on April 13, t-shirt, camping fees, transportation, gear and all the Ale 8 you can drink!
Cost: $75 students
Join ORAC as we travel to the second annual ROCK At The Red conference, held at the famous mecca of sandstone crags, the Red River Gorge! Running from April 12-14, this conference offers students the opportunity to both climb and develop their professional skills through workshops and clinics, led by all sorts of rad outdoors-people. Surrounded by 100 other students from 20+ universities, you’ll meet other outdoor leaders, establish some quality relationships, and try out new outdoor activities!!
For more information about this confrence pelase visit EKU's Campus Recreation page!
- Register for ROCK at The Red online or in person (Through ORAC)
- Once you have paid your $75.00 Haley Gouine will be in contact with you to register to you for the conference!!
- Drive with ORAC and some awesome people to this awesome conference!
REGISTER ONLINE TODDAY!
Follow the instructions below
1. Go to https://online.spectrumng.net/wku (it will open a new window!)
2. Click "Do not have login" (you will need to make an account!)
3. Enter your 800# (or 500# if a Preston Only Member) for the Member Number (even if you do not have a current membership!)
4. Choose a username and password for your online account with us.
5. Once you have an account set up, click the Home Icon in the top left (the picture, not the actual home letters)
6. Click on Program Registration in the middle of the page!
7. Select ‘ORAC’
8. Select the trip you want!
9. Add to Cart
10. Continue to Cart
11. This should take you to the Payment Summary Screen. Enter your payment info and hit Submit Payment.
12. BAMM You're registered for a trip!