Campus Recreation & Wellness Calendar
Beginner Kayaking Series
- Date: Tuesday, April 9th, 2019
- Time: 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Location: Preston Center Natatorium
Included: Instructor, PFD's, kayaks, paddles and pool time!
The Beginner Kayaking Series is great for anyone longing to learn more about how to control their boat and different paddle strokes. Join ORAC and splash around in the Preston Center Natatorium to gain the confidence you need to take on a moving river or open pound. Spots are limited due to limited quantities of equipment supplied by ORAC. Sign up while you have the chance to splash!
*Please arrive at ORAC 5-10 minutes before your clinic to fill out a waiver! Pre-registration is required! Register online or in person.
REGISTER ONLINE TODDAY!
Follow the instructions below
1. Go to https://online.spectrumng.net/wku (it will open a new window!)
2. Click "Do not have login" (you will need to make an account!)
3. Enter your 800# (or 500# if a Preston Only Member) for the Member Number (even if you do not have a current membership!)
4. Choose a username and password for your online account with us.
5. Once you have an account set up, click the Home Icon in the top left (the picture, not the actual home letters)
6. Click on Program Registration in the middle of the page!
7. Select ‘ORAC’
8. Select 'Skill Clinic' & add the clinic you desire!
9. Add to Cart
10. Continue to Cart
11. This should take you to the Payment Summary Screen. Enter your payment info and hit Submit Payment.
12. BAMM You're registered for a skill clinic!